What All Can We Do for You?
Here is a list of items and services EQ Logistics technology can do for you.
- Cross dock services, Cross-docking
- Shipping and receiving
- Container unloading, Box car and flat car unload
- Wood cutting services
- Rail Access and Rail unload
- Freight moving
- Load Reworking, Load Salvage, Freight Fixing
- Delivery Services
- Food grade warehouse
- Rack and Bulk Storage
- Packing Services, Crating Services, Container stuffing
- Kitting & light assembly
- RF Scanning
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Overflow, Excess and Seasonal Storage
- Dedicated, Public, On Demand Warehousing
- WERC Member
- IWLA Member
Have other needs not listed, contact us and we will do our best to find a solution for you!
EQ Logistics technology uses 3PLink by Camelot, a state-of-the-art warehouse management system (WMS), to efficiently operate our warehouses. 3PLink is built by Microsoft Dynamics NAV and was developed by Camelot 3PL Software specifically for the third-party logistics (3PL) industry. Camelot is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has been designing WMS software for the 3PL industry since 1987.
The WMS technology we use facilitates our goal of designing systems and processes that meet the specific requirements of our clients and their customers. The robust design of 3PLink not only provides the advanced controls necessary for operations at any level of complexity but also offers the flexibility and customization required for multi-client inventories. This means that, by reporting multiple units of quantity and using descriptions that match your operating nomenclature, we’re able to cater the way we report and account for your inventory to your precise needs. From receiving, shipping, and inventory reporting through billing, you see your data displayed in real time, exactly the way you want to see it.
Feature of Our WMS
3PLink has a user-friendly platform that makes monitoring the logistics services we provide easy. Features of our WMS include:
- Secure access to inventory, transaction history, and documentation via our client web portal from anywhere, 24/7
- Automated reporting of transactions, inventory, and billing for quick receipt of proof of deliveries, proof of receipts, invoices, inventory reports, or inventory level notifications via email
- Barcode tracking and RF scanning for inventory accuracy, efficiency, and process integrity
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) communications to preserve data integrity, increase efficiency, and streamline connectivity between business partners
At EQ Logistics, we’re committed to creating customer service-driven logistics solutions customized to suit your logistics, warehousing, and transportation needs. Contact us today online or at (866) 847-8330 for more information about our comprehensive 3PL services.