What All Can We Do for You?
Here is a list of items and services Days Distribution warehousing can do for you.
- Cross dock services, Cross-docking
- Shipping and receiving
- Container unloading, Box car and flat car unload
- Wood cutting services
- Rail Access and Rail unload
- Freight moving
- Load Reworking, Load Salvage, Freight Fixing
- Delivery Services
- Food grade warehouse
- Rack and Bulk Storage
- Packing Services, Crating Services, Container stuffing
- Kitting & light assembly
- RF Scanning
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Overflow, Excess and Seasonal Storage
- Dedicated, Public, On Demand Warehousing
- WERC Member
- IWLA Member
Have other needs not listed, contact us and we will do our best to find a solution for you!
We know that operating safe, effective public warehousing systems is about having the right location, facilities, equipment, storage, information systems, and customer service. At Days Distribution & Logistics, we make these components work together in customized formats that fit your needs.
We hold our facilities to superior standards. With high ceilings, sprinkler systems, and sealed concrete floors, our climate-controlled, food-grade buildings are designed for maximum safety and efficiency. Our rail facilities feature warehouse docks and ground-level sidings, and our racking systems offer selective racks, drive-in racking, and cantilever racking. We carry warehouseman’s legal liability insurance for your peace of mind, and we use industrial pest control to maintain the structural integrity and aesthetic appeal of your products. Our properties are fenced and monitored by TYCO Securities.
Days Distribution warehousing is committed to investing in and maintaining the necessary equipment to do every job right the first time. We’re able to lift loads of up to 200,000 pounds and equipment we use includes:
- Forklifts of varying lengths with optional attachments, such as paper clamps, squeeze clamps, and carpet poles
- Narrow-aisle reach trucks and sideloaders
- Overhead cranes